Zucchini Pancakes (Paleo)
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (1 medium)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- pinch garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- coconut oil for frying
- Place the shredded zucchini, flour, seasonings, and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add the eggs to the larger bowl and stir to mix everything.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet using enough to just cover the bottom. Spoon about two tablespoons of the zucchini mixture into the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook for several minutes on each side until browned and the centers are hot.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/zucchini-pancakes-paleo/