Zucchini Crust Pizza
For the Crust:
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the Sauce:
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- other desired toppings
- Mix the crust ingredients together and spread onto the bottom of a greased 10 x 15 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 15 minutes until set. The mixture will be bit watery, but that’s okay. Just be careful when you open the oven because it will create steam. After you remove the crust, reduce the oven temperature to 375.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients and spread on the baked crust.
- Layer the cheese and then the other toppings over the sauce. Return the pizza to the oven and bake at 375 degrees about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/zucchini-crust-pizza-what-can-i-eat/