This Veggie Cobb Dip is so fresh and delicious, you can enjoy it any day of the week. But it’s perfect for Cinco de Mayo, which is just around the corner.
Serve this dip with Nature’s Path Que Pasa Organic Tortilla Chips, which are Non-GMO, gluten-free, and available in festive red, white, blue, and yellow corn varieties – and they’re the perfect addition to any fresh Mexican food favorites!
This naturally gluten-free recipe comes from Nature’s Path who is also offering a giveaway, so don’t miss it below!
- 1 cup herb & garlic Greek yogurt (or use plain Greek yogurt with 1 clove garlic
- minced and 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning stirred in)
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 green onions, diced
- ½ cup corn (use canned or saw it off a cob)
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Que Pasa chips for dipping
- In a dish a couple of inches deep, spread out the herb and garlic Greek yogurt evenly. Follow with the grated cheddar cheese, then chopped romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, green onions, corn, and finish with the blue cheese.
- Serve with your favorite Que Pasa chips!
Nature’s Path is giving away a nice package for Cinco de Mayo. It contains the following:
- 3 packages of Que Pasa Tortilla Chips
- 1 jar of Que Pasa Salsa
- 6 vouchers for free Que Pasa products
This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents 18 and older and is open through Thursday, April 28, 2016. No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. The winners will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by email. The winners will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be randomly chosen.