Tomato and Avocado Salad
- 1/2 large red onion
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 4 small to medium avocados
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Dice the onion, tomatoes, and avocados, and place in a large bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the salad for flavor and to keep the avocado fresh and green.
- Add the pepper and chopped cilantro. Mix in the olive oil until all the ingredients are lightly coated. If you need a little more olive oil, feel free to add more.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before eating.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/tomato-avocado-salad/