I was recently contacted by Denise, a mom who has a four year old daughter with celiac disease and multiple food challenges. Denise is a Thirty-One independent consultant who sells beautiful products, including insulated totes. Their specialty seems to be all kinds of bags.
One thing I love about their products is that you have so many choices. There are a variety of patterns to choose from, and if you have your bag embroidered, there are different fonts and thread colors.
The above tote that I received from Denise is a perfect lunch size. It measures about 14 inches wide by 9 1/2 inches high and 4.5 inches deep. They also carry other sizes of insulated bags.
The bag is not bulky or thick, as some insulated bags can be. It is lightly padded with a silver insulation lining. It’s perfect for taking a lunch to work or school or when you are out on an excursion. It’s roomy enough to hold an ice pack and water bottle and still leave room for food without being overly large.
The Giveaway: One winner will receive a thermal tote just like mine. The giveaway is limited to US residents.
To enter you must leave a comment on this post, not on my Facebook page and not an email. If you receive my updates by email, click on the title and it will take you to my blog page where you can leave a comment.
Leave a separate comment for each entry:
- Like Thirty-One Gifts By Denise on Facebook
- Subscribe to this blog via email or RSS (or tell me you already do)
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page
- Take a look at the product catalog (click on “view our catalog” tab at the top) and tell me an item you like.
- The giveaway will end on Friday, July 8th at 11:00 pm eastern time. The winner will have 24 hours to respond after being contacted. The winner will be posted on my Facebook page.
Disclaimer: I was provided with the above picture tote free of charge. The opinions in this post are my own.