It’s November, which means people are looking for great recipes to add to their Thanksgiving meal. For those of us on a gluten-free diet, many recipes are off limits. But don’t worry! There are loads of great gluten-free recipes that everyone at your Thanksgiving table will enjoy. And this blog carnival is a great place to find and share those recipes.
Preparing for the Holidays
Here are some things to consider regarding cooking a gluten-free Thanksgiving turkey. And these 10 Gluten-Free Holiday Tips will help you prepare for Thanksgiving or any other holiday meal with family and friends.
Here are a few of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes, but you can find even more of my recipes in this round up.
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast – If you have a smaller gathering or want to cook extra meat in addition to a whole turkey, this slow cooked turkey breast is an easy and delicious option.
Bread Stuffing – You can use homemade bread (a recipe is linked to in the stuffing recipe) or a pre-made bread for this gluten-free stuffing.
I really love this Autumn Fruit Salad. It’s fresh and has great flavors. My family enjoyed it last year too.
This Pumpkin Pie is both gluten and dairy free. Use fresh pumpkin puree made from a pie pumpkin for the very best flavor, but canned pumpkin will work too.
I’m co-hosting this carnival with a few blogging friends. You can enter links on any of our sites and they will show on all four sites. Here’s how you can follow each of us:
- Linda (Me) – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest,
- Shirley – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest,
- Lynn – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+
- Chrystal – Blog, Facebook, Pin
terest, Twitter, Instagram
- All entries must be a gluten-free recipe. If it is a recipe with gluten-free options, those options must be listed in the recipe ingredients, not simply elsewhere in the text of the post.
- Entries should fit within the theme of the carnival (Thanksgiving)
- Entries that do not follow the above guidelines will be deleted.
- Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media.
- While all of the links in this carnival should contain gluten-free ingredients, please verify that for yourself. People have differing opinions on what brands they consider safe. Keep this in mind as you view the recipes.
This carnival will be open through Wednesday, November 23rd. So feel free to come back and add new links. There will be another Recipe Fix coming in early December.