Sweet Potato Pone
- 6 cups raw grated sweet potato
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup rice flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1 1/2 cups milk (cow, almond, or other)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped toasted pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl then pour into the baking dish.
- Bake about 40-45 minutes or until set in the middle.
Courses Side Dish
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/sweet-potato-pone/