Strawberry Spinach Smoothie
Yield 1-2 servings
- 8 ounces almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup of fresh spinach
- 2/3 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (or other nut/seed butter)
- pinch of cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients except the cinnamon in a blender (this one is my favorite) and process until smooth.
- Top with a pinch a cinnamon and serve immediately.
If using fresh strawberries, add a few ice cubes to the blender.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/strawberry-spinach-smoothie/