Strawberry Fudge Bites
Yield 30 small hearts
- Pulse the freeze dried strawberries in a food processor until powdered.
- Place the jar of coconut butter in pot of simmering water to melt. Once melted, measure a cup.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the mold. Tap to release any air bubbles. Or, spread mixture into an 8 x 8 inch pan. Refrigerate for about an hour or until firm. You can also freeze it for about half an hour.
- Pop fudge pieces out of the mold or cut into squares if using a pan. Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/strawberry-fudge-bites-paleo/