These Strawberry Fudge Bites are absolutely melt-in-the-mouth and super delicious. And when you make them heart shaped, they’re also adorable and perfect for Valentine’s Day! Made with coconut butter and freeze dried strawberries, these guilt free and good-for-you, bite sized strawberry fudge bites are a healthy way to say “I love you.”
- Pulse the freeze dried strawberries in a food processor until powdered.
- Place the jar of coconut butter in pot of simmering water to melt. Once melted, measure a cup.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the mold. Tap to release any air bubbles. Or, spread mixture into an 8 x 8 inch pan. Refrigerate for about an hour or until firm. You can also freeze it for about half an hour.
- Pop fudge pieces out of the mold or cut into squares if using a pan. Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.