Strawberry Chia Pudding
Yield 4 servings
- 2 cups coconut milk or almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 pound fresh Strawberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chia seeds
- Fresh strawberries and/or coconut flakes to garnish
- Slice the top off the strawberries or hull them. And then roughly chop.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the chopped strawberries, milk, maple syrup, and the vanilla extract. Blend or process on high till smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and pulse gently so that it is well distributed.
- Pour into serving bowl or cups. Cover and refrigerate for anywhere between an hour to overnight.
- Serve chilled with fresh strawberries and/or coconut flakes.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/strawberry-chia-pudding/