This creamy Strawberry Chia Pudding is a guilt-free treat you can enjoy for dessert, snack, or even breakfast. It’s perfect for any day but makes a great Valentine’s Day treat with the fresh strawberries. It’s naturally gluten-free and paleo. I use coconut milk for a dairy free pudding, but regular milk or another milk substitute can be used.
I haven’t tried this with thawed, frozen strawberries, but it should work. You will probably need to cut back on the liquid some, though.
- Slice the top off the strawberries or hull them. And then roughly chop.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the chopped strawberries, milk, maple syrup, and the vanilla extract. Blend or process on high till smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and pulse gently so that it is well distributed.
- Pour into serving bowl or cups. Cover and refrigerate for anywhere between an hour to overnight.
- Serve chilled with fresh strawberries and/or coconut flakes.