Yield 8 - 10 servings
- Place fresh strawberries in a blender or food processor and blend into a smooth puree.
- Add the almond butter, coconut butter, and maple syrup and blend again. The mixture will be pretty thick now.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and pour the mixture onto it. With a spatula, spread it as thin as possible.
- Top with shredded coconut, crushed freeze dried strawberries, and mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 15 - 20 minutes or until firm, then break into pieces. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
This can be made with frozen strawberries as well. Let thaw and then drain the excess liquid before pureeing.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/strawberry-bark-paleo/