Paleo Strawberry Banana Muffins
Yield 12 muffins
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 6 Tablespoons tapioca starch
- 6 Tablespoons stevia (or coconut sugar)
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ cups mashed banana
- 1 ½ cups strawberries (washed and hulled), chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with papers and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flours, starch, stevia, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then whisk in the oil. Add the vanilla and vinegar and stir to combine. Then stir in the banana.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Gently fold in the strawberries.
- Divide the batter between the 12 cupcake compartments. Bake for about 40 minutes until the tops are golden.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/strawberry-banana-muffins-paleo/