Smoked Sweet Potatoes
- 6 sweet potatoes
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Wash thoroughly and dry the sweet potatoes.
- In a bowl, mix the butter or coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt.
- Rub the mixture on the sweet potatoes and wrap each one in aluminum foil.
- Smoke for 50 minutes in a smoker or bake in a 200° F oven for 2 hours.
- Remove and cut into bite size pieces for serving.
Try adding different spices to the rub.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/smoked-sweet-potatoes/