You can use a smoker or your oven to make these simple and delicious Smoked Sweet Potatoes. With only four ingredients, it’s an easy recipe, but be sure to allow time for smoking or baking.
This recipe comes from Ana who said that the results from using the oven method were a little bit less smoky but still really really good.
- 6 sweet potatoes
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Wash thoroughly and dry the sweet potatoes.
- In a bowl, mix the butter or coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt.
- Rub the mixture on the sweet potatoes and wrap each one in aluminum foil.
- Smoke for 50 minutes in a smoker or bake in a 200° F oven for 2 hours.
- Remove and cut into bite size pieces for serving.