Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- 6 - 7 pound turkey breast, bone in
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves or 1 Tablespoon dry
- 1/2 cup water
- Place the water in the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker and place the turkey breast in the crock.
- Rub the olive oil over the outside of the turkey breast.
- Rub the remaining ingredients over the outside of the turkey breast.
- Cover and cook on low 5 - 6 hours or high 2 1/2 - 3 hours or until internal temperature is at least 170° F.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/slow-cooker-turkey-breast/