- 1 bunch radishes (about 1+ pound with tops)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Remove the radish tops. Scrub the radishes, trim the ends, and cut into chunks about 1/2 inch thick.
- In a bowl, toss the radish chunks with the olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread them on a baking sheet and place in a 400° F oven for 15 - 20 minutes, turning at least once, until desired tenderness. (Don't worry about each piece being turned, just use a spatula to stir them.)
- Remove to a serving bowl and top with the chopped green onion and basil. Serve.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/roasted-radishes/