Back in April I shared with you about some changes going on with my friend Jules. Here company was formerly known as Jules Gluten Free but is now gfJules. If you bought any of her products before (or even if you haven’t) be sure that any products you buy now are the gfJules brand.
If you’re not familiar with Jules, here’s what she says about herself:
“I founded my original company as a single mother, on my own, in 2007 after publishing my first gluten-free cookbook. Ever since, I have been a passionate advocate for celiac and gluten-free consumer issues like gluten-free food labeling (co-founding 1in133.org), and helping those in our community. With my company, my goal was never to get rich, but rather to bring families with dietary restrictions together at mealtime as economically and safely as possible.”
Jules sells a gluten-free all purpose flour as well as a variety of gluten-free mixes such as cookie mix, bread mix, pizza crust mix, and more! You can buy them online from her shop or find a store near you that sells her products.
Free Thanksgiving eBook
Jules has shared a special code so that you can have her 2014 Gluten-Free Thanksgiving eBook for FREE through November 26. She has updated her popular eBook this year with new information including brands selling gluten-free turkeys, and additional new recipes. The eBook now contains 31 gluten and dairy-free recipes for the Thanksgiving holiday, including count-down checklists to prepare for the big day, substitution guides, nutritional information, and much more. It retails on her site for $12.95, but she’s sharing it with us for FREE through November 26.
Here’s how to get your copy:
- Click this link: 2014 Gluten-Free Thanksgiving eBook
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Enter the following code in the coupon code box: gfjules546e1fa3c6e7b
- Click “Apply Coupon” and continue with check out.
- On the confirmation screen, there will be a hyperlink to the download.
Connect with Jules
You can find the real Jules at these locations. Be sure to follow her for more great information:
One winner will receive the gfJules Sugar Cookie Mix and Graham Cracker/Ginger Snap Mix (just in time for Christmas!).
- This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents 18 and older. You must have a mailing address that is not a P.O. box.
- One entry per person
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post telling me if you have tried any of Jules’ products.
- The giveaway begins November 20, 2014 and ends at midnight EST on November 26, 2014.
- No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. The winners will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by email. The winners will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be randomly chosen.