Potatoes with Onion, Garlic and Dill
- 6 – 8 medium gold potatoes
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tb. coconut oil (or butter)
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- salt & pepper to taste
- Peel and quarter the potatoes.
- Boil or steam them (I used a pressure cooker) and drain. Let them steam dry a few minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, melt the coconut oil in a skillet, and sauté the onion until tender.
- Add the garlic and sauté about one minute more.
- Add the onion and garlic along with the coconut oil to the potatoes.
- Add the dill weed, salt and pepper and gently toss the potatoes.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/potatoes-with-onion-garlic-and-dill/