Pork Chops (Slow Cooker)
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine all spices and rub over pork chops, front and back.
- Place the chops into your slow cooker and add the water around the edges.
- Let it cook for 4 –6 hours on low then enjoy!
- The leftover drippings are great over rice or can be made into a gravy for mashed potatoes or noodles if desired.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/pork-chops-slow-cooker/