As you can tell from the name, pineapple cinnamon chicken is full of flavor, and it’s incredibly easy to prepare.
The nice thing about slow cookers is that you can put the food in and then forget about it. If you cook rice ahead and freeze it, or simply make a double batch the evening before, you can put a meal together in minutes in the evening.
Pineapple Cinnamon Chicken (Slow Cooker)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 pounds chicken pieces
- Stir together the pineapple (with juice), honey, and cinnamon.
- Grease the inside of your slow cooker.
- Add a layer of chicken pieces and top with half the pineapple mixture.
- Add the remaining chicken pieces and pour the remaining pineapple mixture over everything.
- Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours or high for 3 – 4 hours.
Courses Main Dish