Pigs in a Blanket British Style
- 1 package cocktail sausages (about 12 ounces)
- 1 package bacon
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Cut the bacon strips into thirds.
- Wrap each sausage in a piece of bacon and place it on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
- Remove the sausages to a paper towel lined plate and serve
This can be prepared a day ahead of time, especially if you are making a lot. Store the baked pigs in a blanket in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator. Heat as many as you want to use in the oven prior to serving.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/pigs-blanket-british-style/