Peach Basil Pops
- 1 medium peach, ripe
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- In a blender, combine the peach, almond milk, yogurt, honey, and basil. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into pop molds or re-sealable plastic pop bags.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or overnight before unmolding.
If you are dairy free, consider using a dairy free yogurt or cashew cream.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/peach-basil-pops/