Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
Yield 10 muffins
- 1 cup almond flour (I use Honeyville)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten.
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease 10 muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin, coconut oil, vanilla, and honey. Mix until combined.
- Spoon into 10 muffin cups and sprinkle the chopped pecans and additional pumpkin pie spice on top.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/paleo-pumpkin-muffins/