Paleo Nut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a muffin pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Mix with an electric mixer until everything is well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into a muffin tin, dividing the batter evenly between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes. Remove muffins from the tin and place on a cooling rack to cool before eating.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/paleo-nut-muffins/