Paleo Banana Bars
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the banana, almond butter, coconut oil, eggs, honey, and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until done in the center. Place the pan on a wire rack to cool before cutting.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/paleo-banana-bars/