These Paleo Banana Bars are great for snacking on. They are soft but not crumbly, moist, slightly sweet, and grain free. They’re made with real food ingredients like bananas, natural almond butter, almond flour, coconut flour, and honey. They’re practically perfect in every way.
I like them for an afternoon snack, and my college attending son likes them for on-the-go between class eating. I’ve mentioned before that I make a lot of bars for him, and I like to make a variety. I love that these bars provide him with some unrefined carbs as well as healthy fat and protein.
Paleo Banana Bars
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the banana, almond butter, coconut oil, eggs, honey, and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until done in the center. Place the pan on a wire rack to cool before cutting.