I know many people are on the lookout for easy weeknight meals. Chicken tenders are a bit more expensive, but they are nice because they don’t take as long to cook as a full chicken breast. In fact, you can have these gluten-free, paleo baked chicken tenders ready in about 30 minutes.
Coating the chicken with egg and flour (in this case, grain-free flour) helps hold the moisture in. You can add any seasoning you like to the flour mix or serve the chicken with a dipping sauce.
Baked Chicken Tenders
- Preheat oven to 400° F and grease a baking sheet.
- In a shallow bowl, lightly beat the eggs with a fork.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca starch, salt, and pepper. (Add other seasonings if you like.)
- One at a time, put each chicken tender in the egg and turn to coat, then place it in the flour mixture and coat all sides. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then turn each piece over. Bake an additional 5 - 10 minutes or until chicken is done.