- 1/2 cup certified gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk or milk substitute
- 2 teaspoons honey or sweetener of choice (or amount to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- pinch of salt
Optional Add Ins
- regular or Greek yogurt (~2 Tablespoons)
- protein powder such as collagen hydrolysate (~1 Tablespoon)
- small pieces of fresh or frozen fruit
- small dried fruit such as raisins or cranberries
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or container. Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- If using fruit, place it on top after mixing the other ingredients.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/overnight-oats/