- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 2 Tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (if it’s not included in your flour mix)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 5 Tablespoons cold butter or substitute
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- Combine the flour, xanthan gum and brown sugar.
- Using a fork or pastry blender, cut in the butter until you have small crumbs.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- The crust does not need to be precooked. It will cook along with the cheesecake.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/nut-crust/