Do you remember the bread crust quiche I shared two weeks ago? Here is the other quiche I made that night. My family preferred this one to the other, and I think I will make it again. The tortillas made a nice thin crust, though I still think no crust at all is a delicious and easy way to make any quiche.
- 5 corn tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a pie plate with corn tortillas, cutting as necessary.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl then mix everything else in.
- Pour the filling into the pie dish and baked it at 350 degrees about 35 minutes.
The pieces of tortilla that were sticking up were too hard to eat, but the rest was very good. We enjoyed the flavors, and I bet many of you would too.
Be sure to come back Wednesday for the quiche roundup.