Mexican Casserole #3 (Chicken & Corn)
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1/2 can gluten-free enchilada sauce (or homemade sauce)
- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (or homemade taco seasoning)
- shredded cheese
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Spread the refried beans over the bottom of the dish.
- Drain the corn and spread over the beans.
- Heat the chicken in a skillet, add the taco seasoning mix and water according to package instructions.
- Put the chicken over the corn in the dish.
- Spread about half a can of enchilada sauce over the chicken.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 – 30 minutes until hot through.
- Let it rest about 10 minutes before eating.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/mexican-casserole-3/