These Mexican Beef Short Ribs are flavored with taco seasoning, and they’re so easy to put together in the slow cooker and have ready at meal time. The meat falls of the bone and is perfectly tender. You can serve it with some of the juice over rice.
- 3 1/2 – 4 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or 1 packet of gluten-free taco seasoning
- Brown the short ribs on all sides in a hot skillet. Place them in the slow cooker and discard grease.
- Combine the beef broth and taco seasoning and pour over the short ribs.
- Cook on low 5 – 6 hours or high 2 – 3.
- Serve with rice.