Meatballs - Low Carb
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon gluten-free Worcestershire sauce (or gf soy sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients together well. I use my KitchenAid mixer on low.
- Form the meat into 1 1/2 inch balls and place in the baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the meatballs are done in the center.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/meatballs-low-carb/