The following recipe is from Kimberlee of The Peaceful Mom. I love how simple and flavorful it is.
Tired of the same old chicken? Serve this delicious gluten free Mango Salsa Chicken to bring a little excitement to dinner!
- Flesh from 2 medium-sized mangoes (ripe, but firm), large dice
- 1 medium size red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 2/3 cup green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste (I used a pinch.)
- Combine first four ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Add lime juice and oil.
- Stir to coat all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours to allow flavors to infuse throughout.
- Serve over grilled chicken or fish–yum!
Kimberlee is the creative (and sometimes cluttered!) mind behind the popular website The Peaceful Mom. When she’s not homeschooling her four children or photographing dinner, she enjoys thrift store shopping, watching movies with her hubby and the occasional nap. You will find many gluten-free recipes on Kimberlee’s blog.