Lemon Rosemary Muffins (Paleo)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, salt, rosemary, garlic powder, and lemon zest.
- Add the coconut oil, beaten eggs, and honey. Mix together with an electric mixer for about 1 minute.
- Spoon the batter evenly into 8 muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve with soup or salad.
Crush the dried rosemary using a mortar and pestle or by placing it in a plastic bag and rolling over it with a rolling pin.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/lemon-rosemary-muffins-paleo/