Lemon Poppy Seed Mini Cupcakes
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil (or butter)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon orange extract
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Make sure the coconut flour is free of lumps. If necessary, sift before combining.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, honey, grapeseed oil, lemon zest, and orange extract.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet and stir in poppy seeds.
- Put 1 Tablespoon of batter into a lined mini-muffin cup. Sprinkle with additional poppy seeds if desired, and bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until springy and a toothpick inserted into cupcake comes out clean.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/lemon-poppy-seed-cupcakes-grain-free/