Italian Pot Roast (Slow Cooker)
- 3 1/2 – 4 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Put the diced onions in the bottom of the slow cooker. Place the roast on top and sprinkle the minced garlic over the roast.
- In a bowl, stir together the tomatoes with juice, tomato past, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Pour over the roast.
- Cover and cook on low 6 – 8 hours or high about 4 hours.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/italian-pot-roast-slow-cooker/