Homemade Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon sweet rice flour (or rice flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces or 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the milk and flour.
- Add the butter and salt and heat on medium-high heat, whisking frequently until the sauce starts to boil and thickens a little.
- Reduce heat and stir in the cheese. You can add more cheese if you desire.
- Stir until the cheese is melted.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/homemade-cheese-sauce/