We had a great turn out last month, and now it’s time for our holiday themed gluten-free recipe fix. It’s your one-stop shopping place for all kinds of recipes that you can use in December for holiday parties, Christmas breakfast, New Year’s Eve, and more! Be sure to keep checking back as new recipes will be added over the next couple of weeks.
Whether you’re attending an office party or a family gathering, it can be challenging to avoid all the gluten that is present. I can assure you that it’s not worth cheating on your diet, but it does take a little extra effort to stay gluten free and enjoy yourself. Check out my Holiday Tips for some help.
I love baking cookies in December. They’re great for parties, gifts, and special treats. I recently shared the following two cookie recipes, and I just love that they are grain-free, moist and chew, and delicious. And though it’s not healthy, I had to include my Mom’s no-fail fudge.
I’m co-hosting this carnival with a few blogging friends. You can enter links on any of our sites and they will show on all four sites. Here’s how you can follow each of us:
- Linda (Me) – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest,
- Shirley – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest,
- Lynn – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+
- Chrystal – Blog, Facebook, Pin
terest, Twitter, Instagram
- All entries must be a gluten-free recipe. If it is a recipe with gluten-free options, those options must be listed in the recipe ingredients, not simply elsewhere in the text of the post.
- Entries should fit within the theme of the carnival (December Holidays)
- Entries that do not follow the above guidelines will be deleted.
- Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media.
- While all of the links in this carnival should contain gluten-free ingredients, please verify that for yourself. People have differing opinions on what brands they consider safe. Keep this in mind as you view the recipes.
This carnival will stay open through December 23rd.