We had this for dinner, but it would make a great breakfast casserole.
Hash Brown Casserole
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 pound bulk sausage
- 8 ounces grated cheese
- gluten free frozen hash brown potatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Tablespoons of Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cook the sausage, crumbling it as it cooks. Drain.
- Put a layer of frozen hash browns in the bottom of the dish.
- Add half the sausage
- top with half the cheese.
- Repeat layers one more time.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the hash browns are hot through.