Ham & Potato Casserole
- 6 cups peeled & shredded raw potato
- 4 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Peel the potatoes and shred them in a food processor or grate them by hand. They will quickly turn brown. You can keep that from happening by putting them in a bowl and adding about 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar to enough water to cover the potatoes. Swish them around a bit and then drain.
- Mix the potatoes and ham together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the salad dressing, yogurt, and mayonnaise. Add this to the potatoes and ham and stir well to coat.
- Put it all into a greased rectangular baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, cover the dish with foil and cook another 15 minutes.
- Check the potatoes for doneness, sprinkle the cheese over top and return the dish to the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/ham-potato-casserole-whats-for-dinner/