- 1 pound cooked ham, ground
- 1/2 pound ground turkey (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup milk or substitute (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 cup instant potato flakes (most are gluten free, check the label)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder or 1/4 cup chopped onion
For the Glaze
- 6 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- Grind the cooked ham by finely chopping it in a food processor.
- Place all the loaf ingredients in the bowl of your stand mixer and mix on low for about a minute of just until all the ingredients are well combined (no lumps of potato flakes). Or put the ingredients in a large bowl and mix by hand.
- Press the mixture together and place it in a greased/sprayed 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Press it into a loaf shape.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a small sauce pan and heat until boiling. Boil a couple of minutes, then pour over the loaf.
- Bake the loaf at 375° for about 45 – 55 minutes, basting once or twice.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/ham-loaf/