Remember my picky eater? I’ve mentioned him a number of times. His name is Ryan, and even though he’s picky, he loves food. This is his guacamole.
He has made this guacamole to take to parties and people always love it. Sometimes they ask for his recipe, but until recently, he didn’t have a recipe. He usually just puts it together using what’s in the frig, but the last time he made it, I watched him closely and made him measure.
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 an orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Peel the avocado and remove the seed. Place in a bowl.
- Add the bell pepper, tomato, garlic, and lime juice.
- Mash by hand with a potato masher.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This post is linked to the GFE Virtual Support Group.