- about 4 medium sized zucchini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash the zucchini and trim the ends. Cut in half if they are long, then cut lengthwise into approximately 1/2 inch slices.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and carefully stir the zucchini so it is coated.
- Transfer the zucchini the a grill tray or place them directly on the grill rack.
- Fish any remaining garlic and basil out of the bowl and put it on top of the zucchini slices.
- Grill about 2 – 3 minutes on each side, using tongs to turn the slices.
Courses Side Dish
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/grilled-zucchini/