Grille Corn Salad with Shrimp
Yield 4 servings
- 3 large ears of corn
- ½ pound medium cooked shrimp, deveined and tails off
- ½ pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ -1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, finely diced
- ¼ cup red onions, finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup roughly chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 - 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Place corn directly on grill over medium high heat. Cook for 10 - 12 minutes, rotating every few minutes until all sides are a bit charred.
- In a large bowl, gently cut along sides of corn with a knife to remove kernels.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and gently fold together. Cover and refrigerate at least an hour before serving..
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/grilled-corn-salad-with-shrimp/