These Greek Deviled Eggs use hummus instead of mayonnaise along with minced olives and tomatoes. It’s a delicious way to add variety to a classic recipe. And consider adding some of the optional toppings too.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 6 Tablespoons hummus
- 4 black olives, minced
- 6 grape tomatoes, minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Optional Toppings:
- Feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Chopped black olives
- Chopped chives
- Slice peeled eggs lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl. Smash egg yolks with a fork.
- Add hummus, olives, tomatoes, and oil. Mix gently and thoroughly.
- Place yolk filling in a piping bag or in a Ziploc bag with a hole at the end for a tip.
- Pipe eggs with yolk filling. Top with additional toppings, if desired.