Granola Bars (Paleo)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or other dried fruit)
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 10 x 15 inch jelly roll pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut, sunflower seeds, walnuts, cranberries, and flax seeds.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the salt, almond butter, honey, and coconut oil.
- Add the almond butter mixture to the large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until combined and all ingredients are moistened.
- Press the mixture evenly and firmly into the bottom of the greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Place the pan on a wire rack until cool. Cut into bars.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/granola-bars-paleo/