Welcome to Gluten-Free Wednesdays, a carnival of gluten-free eating ideas! I’m glad you’re here, and I’m sure you will find some great recipes this week, as always. Just browse the links below, and add your own if you’re a blogger.
Gluten-Free Menu Plan
September’s gluten-free menu plan is available for download. Find out how in my weekly menu plan post.
Last Week’s Highlights
- 5 Lunchbox Vegetables – Veggie Quest
- Honey, Ginger, and Sesame Chicken – My Little Jar of Spices
- Crockpot Caramelized Onions – Phoenix Helix
- Turkey Thighs with Sage – Eileen’s Everyone Eats Right
Pumpkin Waffles – A guest post from Chrissy.
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.